Sunday, July 30, 2006

untitled #12

What's been going on in my poker wasteland, you ask? Any decent sized pot I seem to play in 2/4 or 3/6 7CS, I lose. In fact, since I just started that last sentence I lost a hand when I started with (KJ)KK. I was called all the way by 2 players and someone rivered their 3 outer. Yummy. As much as it sucks to lose these pots I realize that donks are needed to keep the game profitable. Conversely, I have been hammering the 2/4 6 max limit hold em game on stars. I have booked 6 or 7 25BB wins the last few weeks. I cannot seem to lose. And I'm not very good at limit hold em, but the players here suck so bad that's it's hard to avoid these games. I have become a little bored of the SNGs, even though these are a serious money maker for me. I am a big believer in mixing things up, so I'm not hitting those as hard as I was the last few months.

The Minnesota Twins have turned into a freaking juggernaut. Despite a disappointing series this weekend against DET, they completely destroyed the ChiSox in Chicago last week. (Wait, I have to lose this hand first with concealed KK). I seriously hate Bud Harrelson's guts. I remember watching the pennant race in'03 or '04 and having to watch WGN broadcasts of a late August series between the Twins and Sox. I got so annoyed by Harrelson that I tried finding a way to email him and whoever does the play by play to gloat after the Twins throttled them. I hope to be in the same situation at the end of this year, I want to chase that feeling. (Hey, I won that hand! I raised when I made 2 pair on the river (his board showed nothing) and the guy folded to that extra bet when the pot layed him 10:1).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... paxil suicide Gay anal banging Mitsubishi zero parts Master recipe data model

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » »