Thursday, February 12, 2009

I can has mental problems

Yep. The last few months have been a bit of a blur. My focus has been mostly sapped from me and I am experiencing various symptoms of fatigue and anxiety. I've started tossing back Ativan which seem to work ok, but lack the kick of a xanax. I'm still charging ahead in my work, and strangely enough, have been grinding out some profits on pokerstars lately. Shoot, I've even attained Silverstar status for the first time since I don't know when. I'm not sure how anxiety and lack of concentration translate into better decision making while playing 7 card stud, but that seems to be what happened. Luck was also on my side for a while with the SNGs. That seems to have turned as of late with bad beats leaving me out of the money in my last several SNGs. Hopefully, this is ample tuneup for my first trip to Tunica in a few weeks. Bedtime now.

No comments: