Sunday, February 12, 2006

Millionaires shooting millionaires

Not all that often does one millionaire shoot another in the face by accident. This one involves VP Cheney. Tough week Dick.

The sunday 750K guarantee is running right now on pokerstars. 5500+ people are in it. Can you believe that? So many people entered that the software wasn't equipped to give the proper payouts. Doesn't seem like the "fad" is going away to me.

Speaking of pokerstars, I've made it up to 10,000 FPPs. At this point I can opt to name 4 stars after someone(s), or but a lettermans jacket. I think I'll hold out for something better. Only 83,000 more FPPs and I can enter in at $1500 buy-in event at the WSOP.

Got killed again on stars last night. I think I am going to give 7CS a break for awhile. The last few weeks have been brutal. I have played probably 1500 hands and have been rolled up ~10 times and won only once when I made quad Kings. Problem with giving it a break is, it's the one ring game that I have consistently made money on for the past year. But after losing my final hand last night with rolled 6s, I am taking that as an omen and taking a few days off.

No comments: