Saturday, February 25, 2006

untitled #3


I am about to sit down and play the 100K freeroll on stars. Just folded the first hand....

The winter olympics is coming to an end. I had the misfortune of watching the US hockey team play a few games. They were awful. Explain to me how Finland, a country the size of my homestate Minnesota, fields a hockey team that leaps and bounds better than the US. And apparently, the US has not produced a defensemen worth a damn in the last 15 years as Chelios and that albatross Hatcher logged most of the ice time.

Here is Felicia Lee's 'Part One' of a multi-part post on 7CS. I am loving it.

On president's day I was within ~50 ft of our president with my middle finger extended at his motorcade. I don't care if I looked like a kook, it felt good. He was in town to talk about his energy policy, which now is apparently focused on developing technologies to wean us off fossil fuels. Excuse me if I am a little skeptical, but I tend to get that way when a former Texas 'oilman' starts talking about ways to make better hybrid cars.

2 comments:

Felicia :) said...

TY. I'm almost done with Part II.

Love the blog name, btw. Probably the best "name" I've come across, lol.

mrbossman said...

youre welcome. I have to give props to the little bit of 7CS related material I see in 'bloggerland' I look forward to the next installment.