Monday, March 13, 2006

untitled #5

I haven't played much poker lately. Working on throwing together a few publications and qualifying examinations. Despite the fact that I don't have anywhere near the roll for it, I did play my first extended 5/10$ stud session about a week ago. I ended down about 10 BB, but I felt good about how I stacked up to other players. I wouldv'e been up if not for a few misreads and 1 hand where someone caught their gutshot on me and scooped up a $180 pot (whine, whine, whine).

I now have 17K+ FPP's on pokerstars. I could buy a 4GB Ipod Nano, an entry into the 200+15 sunday tourney, 13 copies of 'Poker Champion Chris Moneymaker' by Chris Moneymaker and Daniel Pasner, or 34 stainless steel pokerstars coffee mugs.

I plan on playing some smaller wsop sat's in the coming weeks organized by some folks at RGP and, possibly some blogger events. Iggy set one up at paradise. I might crash that one even though I'v never played there.

RIP Kirby.

No comments: