Thursday, March 23, 2006

no cigar......

Played in a winner take all satellite for a seat in a 1K buyin wsop tourney organized by MissT. Finished 2nd :( . I got lucky twice late when my A7 outflopped A10 and when I rivered a Q with AQ to take down AK. Went out when I missed my flush draw to middle pair. When we were down to 4, my play seemed to draw the ire of a couple of jerks cheering on the eventual 4th place finisher. They were upset that my A7 beat A10 and that I called with KQ after I had been reraised. My KQ took down JJ and crippled their buddy. It was winner take all fellas.

The heads up match lasted about 15 mins. The first hand I get KK and push to his raise, hoping it would look like a huge overbet. He goes into the tank and starts to chat and like a total fucking moron I type "tired." He folds realizing I am strong there. He said he had KQ. He had earlier called 2 of my all ins with KJ off. Shoulda kept my mouth shut. At one point I had a slight lead and found 109H in the BB. I called a small raise and the flop came down 3QJ, I called a small bet, and 3h came, giving str8 and flush draws. He pushes on the turn. Now, it is obviously a donk play to call here, but it was tempting as HELL when he threw all his chips in there. One push of the button and I might have won the seat.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really great blog very informative re care greyhound racing. In a simliar vain I would definitely recommend http://www.bargainplace.co.uk for **gaming sites** or **betting sites**. Also for people who bet on football matches you can check the latest soccer fixtures, latest scores/scorers/tables from around the world at **http://www.freepremiership.com**. **http://www.freepremiership.com** also has live football/soccer streams for games on the internet and other football links.