Tuesday, November 07, 2006

vote those bums out/live drunk blogging of the election

8:00pm - God, I just saw Frist on MSNBC. Makes me want to puke when I see that troglodyte. Dems are +2 in the Senate with the big races still up for grabs in VA, MO, and MT.

8:06pm - Feels good that all this states I have resided in have elected Dems for Senate tonight. Congrats Konrad, Klobuchar, and Kohl. OMFG, the KKK. Nevermind, it's spelled Conrad.

8:14pm - Ugh. Loserman got elected as an Independent. Not a big surprise though. I think NARAL just dug their own grave by supporting him.

8:55pm - +4 DEM for Gov. 2 (R)IND house members get the boot.

9:01pm - Jesus, I think Santorum's nerdish looking 14 year old kid is crying. I'm an asshole and that is funny to me.

9:19pm - Cnn.com calls the race for Gov. Doyle. Now hopefully the Dems pick up the seat Green vacated.

9:33pm - Kerry is still a stiff. Hopefully he sails off into the political sunset soon.

10:00pm - You better be watching the Live Dailyshow/Colbert Report coverage.

11:35pm - barnburner in VA. Webb up by ~2300.

11:45pm - Dems +23 in house. Sen looks headed for a split.

1:14am - Long fugging night of watching Tweety bird Chris Mathews and the CNN stiffs. Dems look poised to pick up MO, MT, and VA. Macaca is going down. He's behind by 12K votes. Looks like a DEM Senate and House. Checks and balances........bitches.

No comments: