Wednesday, January 10, 2007

I'm not dead

Holy shit it has been over a month since I last posted here. The month of december whizzed by pretty fast with the Christmas, prelim exams, and new year's holiday. The beginning of January was marked by my first trip to NYC (post forthcoming). Currently, my body is trying to give a beat down to a cold that started just after xmas, subsided after new years, and then made a nasty reprise this past weekend.

I decided to lay my balls on the table and throw a good chunk of money back into pokerstars. Everytime I see 100K plus people logged in, I start to salivate. Unfortunately, the first week after I deposited I got steamrolled and lost a fair amount. The last few days have been decent and I feel like I might be getting my mojo back. Stay tuned.

No comments: