Monday, February 26, 2007

worst. blog. ever.

You're looking at it. I only have enough thoughts in my little pea brain to muster about 1 post/6 weeks.

I have been getting back into the groove of playing poker on a regular basis. The 2/4 shorthanded limit HE have been my bread and butter. I've sprinkled that with a dash of 2/4 7 card stud and the occasional glass of pot limit omaha, but whatever is in the sit and go's lately has been giving me the shits. Explosive shits. The kind that keep you on the toilet for the better part of an hour. I've been 2 outered, rivered, fucked, flanked, homered, and screwed. Alas, I am hardly playing them now. It's too bad because they are so soft. I'll come back to them once the ring games start to make me ill.

I think I have been light on the poker blogging because I realize blogging about me sitting around playing poker is boring as fuck. It has to be even less exciting reading this crap. I wish I could regale everyone with stories of winning big tourneys or having 40 BB wins in the 10/20 limit game. But, I can't. I am a low limit hero. The muse of that Foreigner song was a 'jukebox hero.' And I am a 'low limit hero,' and that's the way it is and probably the way it will be until I cashout all my dough and put it all on 'black.'

Oh, by the way. Kudos to the commenter on my previous post. My heart almost melted after I head that complement.

4 comments:

TripJax said...

I am like your blog. You should check out my china country, not plates blog. I also havefurniture blog you may found to your like.

Maybe we should swap links and semen? For happy fun time, check my other blog, Horsing Around

I just no we will be associate.

mrbossman said...

lol.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.