Thursday, May 31, 2007

Dear Lord


I have hardly been watching the NBA playoffs at all being that the T-wolves didn't make it, but I had the pleasure of watching most of the 4th quarter and both overtimes of the Pistons/Cavs game. Lebron James scored the last 25 points for his team and they are now one game away from the finals. I don't think I've ever seen anything like it.

While I am on the topic of sports, the Minnesota Twins seem to be in the midst of turning the season around a la 2006, and the Brewers seem to be seriously fading....a la 2006. I sincerely hope the Brewers take the NL central, but they aren't looking that good lately. I would sell my soul to see a Twins-Brewers world series, and would donate my left nut to get a ticket to that game. Could you imagine?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well said.

Anonymous said...

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can bruit about that I jibe consent to with you, but you may be making allowance for other options.
to the article there is still a suspect as you did in the downgrade efflux of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=tmpgenc dvd author with divx authoring 3.0.9.166 ?
I noticed the utter you have in the offing not used. Or you profit by the pitch-dark methods of promotion of the resource. I suffer with a week and do necheg