Friday, June 08, 2007

Tits!

Eat that retreads. I just won a ticket to the Sunday Million on Pokerstars in a 11.70 double shootout. The first table I went from shortstack with 4 left to winner within the span of about 25 hands. It was one of those rare situations where you win a few hands, make a well timed bluff, and then completely run over the table. The final round I was able build up a nice stack and stay in 2nd place pretty much the whole time and cruised until the last dude busted. I think this might change "the plan" a bit. I realized that with my goldstar status I would be able to use my FPPs for an "electronics store gift card," so I think I am going to do that instead of use them to buy-in to another Sunday Million. I think I might play this Sunday and live blog that shit.

PokerStars Tournament #51835805, No Limit Hold'em

Super Satellite
Buy-In: $10.70/$1.00
86 players
Total Prize Pool: $920.20
Target Tournament #51769624 Buy-In: $215.00
4 tickets to the target tournament

Tournament started - 2007/06/08 - 23:20:00 (ET)

Dear rgpars,

You finished the tournament in 1st place.
You qualified to play in Tournament #51769624 and are automatically registered for it.
See Tournament #51769624 Lobby for further details.

If you choose to unregister from this tournament your account will be credited
with $215.00 Tournament dollars. Tournament dollars can be used to buy into
any tournament.
Visit our web site at http://www.pokerstars.com/tournaments.html for more details.

No comments: