Tuesday, February 05, 2008

We are f*cked


Quite the little snow storm is descending onto Milwaukee. This one might packin' 20 inches locally (if you know what I mean).

If the storm actually does dump that much snow on us, it might be the largest storm I've been through-and I grew up in northern Minnesota and have been through some doozies in my time.
No way in hell am I shoveling all this shit at our apartment. I have been taking care of most the snow removal duties, but the landlords left me us with an old rusted shovel that makes it twice as much work to clear snow. Landlord man is going to have to trudge his ass over to deal with this mess.

I combined my enthusiasm over gambling with my lifelong fascination of winter storms and have a snow bet with a friend of mine. We set the line at 16.5 and I took the over. I'll probably lose as I think that is a pretty generous line, but I am always optimistic about my snow bets and I have been doing well this season.

No comments: