Saturday, March 15, 2008

Falling asleep/southerplayalisticadillacmuzik

Last night was a first for me. I zonked out while playing a SNG around midnight. I didn't realize my goof until I opened my laptop back up today and noticed the clock was on me. To the best of my recollection, I remember the table had about 7 people left. Amazingly, I bubbled out.

I was in Atlanta for another top secret interview this week, this time with my GF. Could happen. The potential place of employment seems like an excellent opportunity and I really dig Coca-Cola, Republicans, and peaches. I never saw myself in a southern state, but it wouldn't be forever. Would probably do the old "in-out, in-out."

Too good. The entry about graduate school is spot-fucking-on.

Might even be better. Turkey sausage. Totally a staple of my diet.

I seem to fit both categories quite well. Shit, there's no Asian equivalent, but there should be. I can already think of about a dozen easy ones.

Eliot Spitzer looks just like my high school hockey coach. He was a philandering dink too. Weird. Shiny is bald.

No comments: