Sunday, January 08, 2006

i hate thinking of titles for blog posts

I keep on getting sucked out on during pokerstars ring games, tourneys, and sit n go's. A bad streak that happened to coincide with cashing out 1K. Cashout curse? Probably not. Just a few bad decisions to go with a good amount of bad luck. Fortunately for me, I have been killing the games on full tilt the last week. I even had several winning sessions at limit holdem, which for me, is a rarity.

Full tilt is running an interesting promotion. Play for 28 straight days in January and get into a 10K freeroll. Sounds like a pretty good deal. I am up to 8 straight.

Pokerstars announced the VIP club thing. Finally a site where players can get something other than a t-shirt and a hat for hours of playing.

Did a big end of the year number cruching for my play in 2005. Pretty happy with where I have been able to get. Discovered that I can consistently win at the lower limits in stud and pot limit omaha. Still trying to figure out limit holdem and omaha h/l. I would like to improve my tournament play, but this is kinda difficult given that I don't play that many. I still managed to end up in the black on tourney play thanks in large part to several high finishes in stud tourneys and a few in no limit.

I don't really have any huge goals in 2006. If the circumstances allow it, I would like to play the $1500 7 card stud event at this year's wsop. We'll see what happens.

No comments: