Thursday, June 28, 2007

whoop their it is

Hello rgpars,

We have received a complaint regarding some things you said in chat
at our tables.

111132650 rgpars sharkscope is for fucking retards 4 6/23/2007 11:53:43 PM
(I am not sure why I said this, I use sharkscope all the time)
111132650 rgpars what crap 4 6/23/2007 11:59:21 PM
(Here I rivered 2 pair when I was all in with Q10 against KK and AQ, I felt bad)
111132650 rgpars i have to take a mean dump 4 6/23/2007 11:59:40 PM
(I really did)

If I get a warning for goofing off in the chat, I bet Lee Jones and his thugs took this guy out and the Costa Rican jungle, beat him mercilessly, and left him for dead.

shawnbb73: POKERSTARS IS SOME CHEATING UNREGULATED SITE........I HOPE YOU GET SHUT DOWN NEXT MONTH WHEN THE TRUTH HITS THE FRONT PAGE THAT YOUR SITE CHEATS MOBSTERS GANGSTERS CHEATERS........ALL RIGHT HERE POKER STARS IS A BUNCH OF LIARS

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Moving on. I was tickled pink to learn that some rich Aussie bible thumper opened up a Creation Museum in KKKentucky. Fortunately, these guys went undercover to get the real story. I can't believe any of them were able to keep straight faces through the whole ordeal.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vegas trip is coming up quickly. I am once again going to grace the Imperial Palace with my presence. I can't wait to play blackjack against Madonna, or get a royal gut ache when I break my promise to stay away from the Emperors Buffet. I think I am going to try what I learned is called the "$20 trick." I don't really care much about the upgrade, as I imagine we won't be spending a lot of time in the room, but it seems like it might be fun to try.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just got this in my email a few minutes ago. A fine cause, but someone needs to do a little research on how to spell peoples names.

No comments: