Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Turn on, tune in, cash out.

Just got a fat check from pokerstars that would have been much fatter had I cashed out a few months ago. Hopefully all goes well when I drive to the bank tomorrow, drop that baby in the pnuematic tube, and ask them to deposit the money into my bank account. I left myself a few hundred bones to play around with on pokerstars. I see it as coming full circle to where I was 3 years ago with my bankroll. I dropped a few hundred on pokerroom.com and then deposited 50 bucks on pokerstars a few months later. I ran that up to a few hundred and then totally cashed out to buy x-mas gifts in Dec '04. I loaded $150 into fulltilt.com the following January and never really looked back, and never had to reload. The money I made from that deposit on full tilt paid for trips to Vegas and 2 to Atlantic City and is now paying for another trip to Vegas. It also helped take care of some everyday expenses when my money got low. Now, I am basically back to where I started, playing 6 dollar SNGs and micro buy-in MTTs trying to rebuild a bankroll.

No comments: