Monday, October 29, 2007

#120

This is my 120th post. Holy crap! Most of them have been poorly written and lazily thought out. This one will be no different.

You might remember that a few weeks ago my bankroll on pokerstars increased 100 fold when they deposited 4.40 into my account as a result of some collusion investigation. I managed to turn this windfall into 30 bucks in a week or so. I was down to 3 cents with 2 SNGs running last weekend, but I got 2nd in both of those and have since ran it up to about 80 bucks. At this rate I should have 1600 dollars in my account by mid-November. In all seriousness, getting back to playing a few SNGs here and there has been great. I'll probably go on tilt late one night and burn through it all in a few hours, but right now it is fun. If I manage to build this into a real bankroll, there better be articles written about it a la Chris Ferguson's 0-10K achievement.

No comments: