Wednesday, October 17, 2007

What the Nickle?!


I've managed to turn the $4.40 pokerstars sent me from some anonymous cheating dickwads into 30 bucks over the last week or so. Yep....pretty much dominating the old 3 dollar SNGs. I rule!

I am totally enjoying being able to play again, even if it is for peanuts. I had not played at all for about 2 months, but it seemed longer than that. Consider this a tune up for an xmas trip to Vegas. I can't wait to see the kind of loser that will be playing pai gow on xmas day at the Imperial Palace. It's gonna be fucking awesome, and I will be there right next to them. I can't wait to see the strung out looking 'Joan Jett' or 'Mariah Carey' dealertainers. God, I'm such a loser.

Maybe I can find an afternoon or two to take a shot at a few MTTs in the next couple weeks. It would be nice to build up a roll to have at my disposal in LV, but I realize the chances are against me with only 30 bucks to dink around with.

1 comment:

Pauly said...

I rule!