Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Stuck

I sent off my taxes on Monday and had to pay in about $1600 to the IRS and another little chunk to the state of Wisconsin. 'Tis what happens when you don't have any income taxes withheld for the entire year. I suppose I could go off on one of these anti-government tirades, but I guess it's kind of hard since my salary over the last 4 years has been taken care of with taxpayer money via the department of health and human services (i.e. the government).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Let's recap this weeks' poker blogger drama. One blogger is criticized by some other bloggers because said blogger was on the receiving end of a good deal from another blogger which included a seat to some 'tournament of champions.' Turns out that blogger couldn't play in the TOC because it's Saturday and he's Jewish. I wish I could make shit like this up. This blogger (me) thinks the big stink about this is silly. It's a fucking poker tournament, unless otherwise stated in the rules people can chop the prize pool however they want. I guess I don't understand the gripe. Apparently, some people think a deal like this should have been brokered under the auspices of some unspoken "old school" poker blogger ethos.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Idea totally stolen from Pauly, but whatever.

Funny Google referrals:

1) How do you say donkey in sign language?
2) Tranny hookers in vegas
3) Noah Boeken gay
4) garbage quote
5) pictures of garbage in east st. louis

No comments: