Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I almost dropped a turd in the shower this morning by accident

I found a little Java program that allows you to play various table games like Let it Ride, Pai Gow, Caribbean Poker, etc. It is good "practice" for my upcoming Vegas trip, but I only now realize how boring these games are if you strip away the friends, free drinks from scantily clad females, and overall atmosphere of excitement Vegas brings. I guess in some ways you can say this about online vs live poker too. Live poker is much more captivating. Instead of laying around like a fat slob on you couch playing 2/4 stud against a dude from Moscow with an Ivan Drago pic for an avatar, you are elbow to elbow with degenerates, douchebags, and people there to have a good time. I enjoy the latter the most, but remember the former the best.

In preparation for the trip I removed a paltry sum of money from pokerstars to buttress my bankroll for the trip. I would be worried about funding this one, but I will be there less than 48 hours, so I can't do too much damage. Right? After last Christmas' nightmare at the IP, I will be staying at the equally inexpensive Bill's Gambling Hall (formerly known as the Barbary Coast). Just in time for our trip, Bill's now has a poker room that has 2 tables which run a $1 NL game, and I think, a spread limit game. Sounds like it might make for some good late night donkey poker.

I am not going there with any particular expectations about winning large sums of money playing live poker. I hardly have time to play online anymore, let alone play live games, but this will not deter me from having a gay old time.

3 comments:

PokerGuy said...

I would like to buy a link box on your site please email me prices at str8flush420@hotmail.com thanks, I couldn't find your email

John

Poker said...

This is extremely impressive text. I like how you brought forward many clear viewpoints and I agree with many. Your article coaxes thought out of the reader from start to finish. I really like this.
--------------------------
Gratuit Poker770 & Spain Espana sito & Start Pokern & Mansion iPoker room

Olympic Game said...

Just saying hello while I read through the posts. Hopefully this is just what im looking for, looks like i have a lot to read.
--------------------------
Visit for the latest