Friday, November 11, 2005

Pillow Talk

I don't really care about pillows anymore. I had this pillow as a kid that was awesome. The kind of pillow that fit your head like a glove. And it was always cold, like it had some built-in cooling device. No putting that bugger next to the AC to cool it down, nope. Well, I ended up leaving that damn pillow in a hotel room. My mom even called when we got home to see if they could send it back to me, but I never saw that damn thing again. The hotel staff must have thought we were retards. What 12 year old kid travels with a special pillow? A 12 year old boy with chronic neck problems? Someone who drools all over the place or has an unhealthy attachment to comfort object.
Now I don't care about pillows, I could rest my head on a burlap sack full of bricks.

No comments: