Wednesday, November 30, 2005

mit und ganzfeld


You ever see this design in a blog? It has to be the worst website design ever, especially if you have to spend more than few seconds reading it. It f*cks with your eyes seriously.

There was a series of experiments in the sensation/perception literature in which subjects were sensory deprived and they reached some sort of state that alledgedly allowed them to telecommunicate or have some sort of ESP. That state was termed a "ganzfeld." Reading long posts in blogs with white type on black background puts me in a serious ganzfeld.

I have had some real premonitions in the last several years. For example, I had this weird feeling that Ted Koppel would soon be leaving Nightline. I also knew that Iraq had no WMDs, apparently before our own government did. And, I also had a feeling that I would get caught stealing mass quantites of toilet paper. Now I understand it all. Reading these damn blogs that make my eyes go craZY nystagmus.

1 comment:

nicesonu said...

Not only real money poker offered great bit of opportunities but also allow the players to adapt the efficient Online Poker skills. It is very mandatory therefore to concentrate on the game strategies and playing skills.