Friday, April 28, 2006

Playing a 40K guaranteed on party right now. Trying to parlay the $50 they gave me into something meaningful. 1st pays 11K plus. I'll blog about winning it in 6 hours or so. I am into my 3rd pint of Foster's, so I'm at the top of my game. I think my MTT game is getting better. I've reached that 8.5th level of thinking where I know that my opponent thinks I'm thinking what their thinking about. I am rebluffing the rebluffs. I have no clue what I am talking about.

update: I just doubled up in the 40K when my pocket tens turned a boat. Bet an A55 flop. 1 caller. Checked turned boat. River brought 4th diamond. raised river, called by 2nd nut flush.


I look back at most of my previous posts and realize they are a bunch of half developed ideas. I would like change that. This is how I plan to do that. 1) The first step to writing; compose an outline.


Moving on. NHL playoffs have started. I like the coverage on OLN. Mostly b/c some of the games have been CBC feeds. If you are real hockey fan you understand why HNIC coverage is SOOO much better than it was on ESPN or NBC. And don't even remind me of the disaster that was the Fox NHL coverage. Fucking 'Fox Trax Puck' is all you need to know.

I just donked off 1/2 my chips on a big bluff in the 40K. I called a small raise with suited connectors on the button. Flop comes 8 high and I pop what seems to weak continuation bet. He flat calls???? Turn is a K and he make another weak bet. Any raise would put me all in and he's basically committed. Fold. I suck.

Here are my NHL picks. Carolina in the East and San Jose in the West. Carolina wins.

Just busted in 40K. Lost with 10s to AA. I should bust my party bankroll in a few minutes here.....I am going to let it ride on the 7K guaranteed 7CS tourney. Play is HORRIBLE there.

Done.

No comments: