Tuesday, August 22, 2006

100 more


I have another 100 SNGs logged into my SNG tracker software from the last time I reported. I am pleased to say that over the last 100 I have booked about 1K in profit. I moved up in levels from the $16 turbo SNGs to the $27. I don't think the play is even a little bit better. In fact, if I break my results down by entry fee and base my opinion of the play solely on this, the $27 have much worse players. Although my ROI in the $27's are most likely skewed due to a ridiculous streak I went on in July where I won 4 out of 5 and monied in something like 9 of 11. It's good to know that if my bankroll takes a hit, I can go back to playing more SNGs to build it back up. If this all sounds like bragging, I suppose it is. While I am at it then, let me also tell you that I booked a 30BB win playing $5/10 7CS on full tilt last night with my good buddy Keith Sexton. I had some harsh words for his advice he sent out via the full tilt 'learn from the pros' emails, but he played a very solid game. I didn't see him calling raises with middle pairs and the check calling subsequent streets too often, so it doesn't seem like he heeds his own advice.

No comments: