Monday, August 14, 2006

sunshine happy fun cracker milky bottoms

I qualified for the sunday million on 'stars again yesterday, but opted not to play it. I watched the play quite a bit yesterday b/c a few RGPers made it deep. Same sort of donkey crap I saw when I played last week. I might give it a shot next week or use the T$ for smaller buyin events. I missed a chance to sat into the WCOOP 7CS event when my rolled 6s got chased down by split 4s. I had two dummies chasing me all the way, so I would've tripled up and been in the top 3 in chips....things just aren't going right for me in 7CS lately. I was happy as hell to get my money in with rolled 6s of course, so I can't be too bummed. I finally managed to book a winning session in 7cS Saturday night, but it was only after about 10 losing ones in a row and I promptly followed that up with another losing one Sunday. Variance is kicking my azz lately. Must be that deal I made with the devil.

No comments: