Sunday, August 20, 2006

Here I go again

Gonna live blog by performance in the Sunday Million on 'Stars. This could be the one.....where I suffer another bad beat and shave my hair into a mowhawk and go all Travis Bickle on everyone.

T- 5 Mins

3:30pm - First hand. 44. folded to EP raise. would have made boat. switched tables.

3:43pm - 5921 runners. My KK lost to Q4 sooted when he limped and called a 5xBB raise UTG and flopped trips. T2070.

3:49pm - T2300. I have 3 players at my table who are really bad. This is good.

3:58pm - There might be more than 3 of them. Lots of limp calling. I've seem people not bet the nuts twice already. T2200.

4:01pm - Fock, I just got moved. That table was weak....didn't have chance to take advantage of it.

4:03pm - Didn't last long. get AK call a raise from MP with AK suited. Big Blind goes over top of everyone for 2K more (big overbet there is almost always JJ or QQ). EP raiser calls after some deliberation. I am getting 3:1 here and am almost positive I am up against 2 pocket pairs QQ or worse, or possibly another AK from the big blind. I figure I'm 40% if my read is right and call with my AK. My read is right....EP shows 99, BB shows JJ, the cards that come out are not 246 5 8.

Probably a bad play to call off all my chips there....although when the EP raiser called off his chips the way he did, I was certain I was not dominated by either hand.

Would of had some nice chips to play with if I can catch a card there. Oh well.

No comments: