Sunday, August 06, 2006

not here, not now

I'll leave my little rant up for posterity...I was half joking (see "can't spell poker" comment), but busting out like that is very disappointing. But, I guess I should be happy to have got it in with the best. The guy that lucked into my chips is sitting with over 50K now and is in the top 20. I would have had about 12K in chips about 300 players off the bubble, which is about to burst right now. I am watching it out of some sort of masochistic need.

I was surprised by how poor the play was. Saw alot of horrendous moves. Calling all in with low pocket pairs, reraising with AJ off, etc. A bunch of all in monkeys. I have no doubt that I could go deep in that tourney some time.

2 comments:

TripJax said...

Can and will...just keep at it man...

mrbossman said...

thanks for the encouragement.